| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Monteiro in November is fairly hot at 25.2 °C (77.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.7 °C (90.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.1 °C (66.4 °F).
- In November the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 13.6 °C (24.5 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty. A feeble 11.3mm (0.4in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:24 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 12:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Monteiro November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Monteiro, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Monteiro: