| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Monteiro in May is really warm at 22.7 °C (72.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.6 °C (83.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in May is 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry. Only 67.1mm (2.6in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:41 long and the longest day is 11:50 long with an average length of 11:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Monteiro May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Monteiro, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Monteiro: