| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Monteiro in July is really warm at 21.3 °C (70.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.8 °C (82 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.6 °C (60.1 °F).
- In July the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in July is dry. A mere 39.7mm (1.6in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 11:39 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Monteiro July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Monteiro, Brazil
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Monteiro: