| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Monteiro in January is fairly hot at 24.2 °C (75.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.3 °C (91.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.6 °C (67.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in January is 13.7 °C (24.7 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly dry. Only 58.7mm (2.3in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:27 long and the longest day is 12:33 long with an average length of 12:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Monteiro January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Monteiro, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Monteiro: