| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Monteiro in February is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.3 °C (88.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.6 °C (67.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in February is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly parched. Circa 107.9mm (4.2in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:16 long and the longest day is 12:27 long with an average length of 12:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Monteiro February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Monteiro, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Monteiro: