| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Monteiro in December is fairly hot at 25.4 °C (77.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.4 °C (90.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.6 °C (67.3 °F).
- In December the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in December is dry. A mere 37.3mm (1.5in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 12:34 long with an average length of 12:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Monteiro December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Monteiro, Brazil
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Monteiro: