| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Monteiro in April is fairly hot at 23.6 °C (74.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.2 °C (68.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in April is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in April is a little damp. Some 151.2mm (6in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 12:02 long with an average length of 11:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Monteiro April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Monteiro, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Monteiro: